Here are some of the places my photography and writing have been featured. I am willing to “help a reporter out” and have spoken with the media numerous times about railways. Contact me!
I am happy to license my photography.
I occasionally do product reviews, but please don’t ask me to review your product unless A) it is directly relevant to my readers, or B) you’re willing to do a sponsored post. Any paid posts will be identified as such and links will be “nofollow” links.
My Photographs Have Been In…
- Branchline magazine, Canada’s premiere rail news magazine
- CN Lines magazine, a great magazine on the history of CN
- Canadian Rail, Canada’s rail history magazine
- Canadian Railway Modeller, Canada’s model train magazine
- Canadian Rail Travel Guide: Revised Edition book
I Have Done Interviews With…
- CBC Radio
- Local newspapers
I Have Spoken To…
- Saint John public library, about New Brunswick Railway History
- Winnipeg railway modellers, about Manitoba’s grain elevators
I am happy to consider guest posts that are relevant to my audience. This means trains, grain elevators or photography.
I will not consider guest posts relating to things like CBD, casinos, bitcoin, and stuff like that. It isn’t relevant and I respect my readers too much to post those.
Contact me if you’d like to talk with me!