This page lists railway museums and tourist railways in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The two largest cities in Alberta, Calgary and Edmonton, both have active railway museums / tourist railways nearby.
- Alberta Central Railway Museum (Wetaskiwin, AB – diesel train and exhibits)
- Alberta Prairie Rail Excursions (Stettler, AB)
- Alberta Railway Museum (Edmonton, AB – steam train)
- Aspen Crossing (Mossleigh, AB, south of Calgary – diesel excursion)
- Edmonton Radial Railway (Edmonton, AB – streetcars)
- Fort Edmonton Park (Edmonton, AB – steam train and streetcars)
- Galt Historic Railway Park (Stirling, AB)
- Heritage Park (Calgary, AB – steam train)