Letter to directors of the Harvey Branch Railroad Company, dated 1883/09/15:
Rails laid well ballasted from Junction with Albert County Railway at Albert, to Harvey Bank a distance of three miles and one chain.
Road/rail bridge over Shepody River “is a very good job”.
“A Considerable outlay has been made on the large wharf designed for the Harvey Terminus. Plans are also prepared for Engine House to hold two Engines and Turn Table all to be under cover.”
Richard C Boxale? C.E.
Source: PANB RS 22, 21b